EXERCISES BREAKS ON YOUR COMPUTER
Ill health resulting from sedentary, static or monotonous work causes major problems for the individual while also entailing high costs for companies and society each year.
Pausit offers ergonomic exercise breaks on your work computer, an effective, easy-to-use and inexpensive tool that prevents work-related ailments and increases well-being in the workplace.
PREVENTS OCCUPATIONAL INJURIES
Regular exercise with Pausit
– Prevents ill health and occupational injuries
– Provides relief for stiffness and aches
– Reduces stress.
– Results in improved concentration and increased productivity.
– Creates a sense of community and contributes to a more positive work environment.
PERSONAL EXERCISE PROGRAMME
With Pausit you can choose when, how often and how long you wish to exercise.
You can also choose what type of exercises best suit your needs. You are either given a mixed selection of exercises or you can choose a focus area, for example your neck or back.
FACTS ON PAUSIT
– Over 100 exercises developed in consultation with physiotherapists, ergonomists and orthopaedic specialists
– Breath and relaxation exercises developed with Lars-Erik Uneståhl Ph.D. President of SIU
– Reminds you when it is time to exercise
– Contains both stretches and mobility exercises for your whole body
– Choose your own program
– Choose between a female and male instructor
– Keeps statistics on completed exercises
– Easy to install and use
– Low cost per user
– Pausit is available in Swedish, English, Norwegian and Dutch.